Montag, 20. März 2017

Sunshine For The Masses - moonlight

Artist -  Sunshine For The Masses
Album -  moonlight
Jahr - 2017
Genre - Indie-Pop / Elektro / Experimental
Land -  USA

sunshine for the masses ist ein aus denver, usa stammendes indie-pop elektro-projekt von nathan harms (von dr. death + mr. vile (er ist dr. death) und the last castrato).

o-ton album:
"moonlight is a collection of brand new songs. I cannot stress how much these songs mean to me. This album truly holds everything I am passionate about and puts it all out there for the world to hear. This project has always been something very close to my heart. I have never put it out there as anything more then something I do for myself but I truly hope you enjoy this album. I enjoyed making it. Please share with your friends and family for all to hear. Thank you"

auf seiner bandcamp-seite gibt es dieses album als free-download

Trackliste:
01. Failure 03:44
02. The Others 03:43
03. Feel Your Pain 04:09
04. HOME 03:53
05. Carry On "Little Monster" 04:02
06. (The bright lights that follow the futures promise) 04:44
07. The Boy Who Never Listened 04:25
08. Feeling Better Soon 03:57
09. sunlight / moonlight 03:40

Listen/ Download-Seite
Bandcamp
soundcloud
Facebook
Reverbnation
Youtube
last.fm

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen